Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday for Billy

It just occurred to me that Bill's birthday is tomorrow. Score one for the wife of the year! Normally I would be frantically shopping for the perfect gift, but not this year. I am boycotting Bill's birthday, because frankly, he is getting just too damn old. Ok that is not really the reason and its not a full boycott, of course there will be cake, Ava and I shouldn't be punished.

Most of you know I spent most of September with my family in NJ, well while the cat is away the mice will play. If you recall my previous post of Bill's tattoo, it was pretty big, would you believe me if I told you it got bigger.

That's right BIGGGGGERRRR! And you know what bigger means in tattoo language? Allow me to translate, it means $$$$$. You think with a single income in these economically uncertain times one would be financially conservative, not my man.

Therefore you see why the birthday present boycott is in effect until Bill turns 40.

Picture to follow.

No comments: