Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Vivian!!




Today Vivian turned ONE year old! I can hardly believe she is weeks or months away from chasing Ava around. With a new swingset (from Grandmom) and a bounce house from (Grandmother) we certainly don't lack motivation for her to further her mobility. Vivian was a late crawler, she would crawl or scoot to a toy and then stop and play with it and then on to the next toy never wondering far (loved it) but now she is all about roaming (don't like so much).
As much as I like having a baby in the house having a baby and a 2 year old wasn't my most favorite thing. I have actually been looking forward to having a 1 year old and a 3 year old for almost a year now. I'm certainly excited that I only have ONE child in diapers! YIPPPEE!!
On Saturday we celebrated Vivian's birthday with family and some friends for dinner and cake. A much smaller party than Ava had, but SO MUCH less work and expense and just as much fun. Vivian was SO MUCH more lady like with her cake, compared to Ava.






No comments: