Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ava's Request


Now, I know I said I was going to make something for myself, but it still unfinished as I post this dress I made for Ava. Ava has been asking me for a yellow dress, not just because she likes yellow, she just thinks the girl on the pattern cover wearing a yellow dress is her.

This dress was very easy to make and I will be making it again, someday. As it turns out my children's dressers and closets are FILLED to the brim with clothes. NOT that I am buying anything, really, I'm not. During our visit up north I received a complete wardrobe from my aunt's daughter who since had a baby boy and not a baby girl doesn't see the need to store 72 Tupperware bins of girl clothes from seasons past.

So Ava, who doesn't grow like a weed has her current clothes and Courtney's size 3Ts. Viv has all the stuff Ava didn't destroy and some of Courtney's stuff as well. So if I make them more stuff, I will have to do mid-day wardrobe changes and I probably still wouldn't have to do laundry for 2 weeks.

I am so grateful for this problem and maybe NOW I can do somethings for me or some home decor items, or maybe gifts (be good everyone).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: