Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Weekend



















Ok, its been a little longer than I would have liked. Sorry its been a while. Thanks for the comments over the weekend, it helps me remember to keep blogging.

I am working on another dress for Ava. I think she will like it. I am certainly proud of myself for finding time to work on projects. I have also been making her more diapers and wipes. We are using cloth for both and things are working out great. It has saved SO MUCH money. I love it!

Grandma came for a visit this weekend. Ava showed her all her new tricks. It was a fun weekend. We went to a local fair which had a petting zoo, Ava loves animals but is a little thrown when it comes to livestock. After awhile she started to warm up and then proceeded to try and kiss all of them.

Hopefully I will be able to post the new dress in a few days.


No comments: